GregWoodard.com

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

ChristianityToday.com - Theologian Stan Grenz Dies

Any of you who have studied theology have probably encountered Stan Grenz's work. And if you are interested in the intersection of historical Evangelical Christian theology with postmodern thought, you are undoubtedly familiar with Stan Grenz. I did a master's thesis on his thought and did not agree with many of his proposals. I did find his writing on theology to be fresh and elegent. I appreciated his work so much that I was known to assign reading from his systematic theology and other books to my college theology courses. They say that scholars the age of Stan Grenz are often times at the height of their scholarly careers. The death of Dr. Grenz is a tragedy for his family and for the larger Christian world. I was always anxious to see what was next. Below is a link to an article from Christianity Today:
ChristianityToday.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home